Sunday, January 14, 2007

Am I Really Posting?

I think it's actually happening, I'am actually posting on the family site... The freedom, the bliss, the hope that Mom will will day be able to join us as well...;)

4 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

I know my son-in-law truly loves me and wants the best for my mental health, so I am assured that he is doing whatever he needs to do to see that Mummers has access to Posting on the Family Blog. He would never be so cruel to hang me out to dry .... would he?????

1/16/07, 12:57 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Plus I want you to know I have some killer family trivia just waiting to be posted.

1/16/07, 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I've outgrown both pride AND shame, fire away!

1/17/07, 7:36 AM  
Blogger levi fuson said...

sorry mom.

i have had a full plate as of late.

can you call me and let me know what problems you are having.

thanks

l.

1/17/07, 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home