New Year's
What are all of your plans for New Year's? (Of course, we all know who's going to be forking down the year-old wedding cake fresh from the freezer....) Also, is it necessary to put "so and so said" at the beginning of your post? "Shouldn't this thing recognize me?" quipped the mother of the Six.

9 Comments:
We will still be eating our Christmas ham. The things a monster.
I mean really what was I thinking- 10 pounds for 3 people???????????
You were thinking, " Ham! Mmmmmmm!"
Who wouldn't love ringing in the New Year with pork products?
You know, for the longest time I didn't eat anything with the sound of "am" in the name. No ham, spam, lamb, clams, or salmon. So far I've only caved on the ham. No wait, jam too.
See how I am?
WELL, let me tell you all....We are throwing our own New Year's Party I am very excited. We are doing a "Blast from the Past" theme and having everyone dress up from their favorite decade of the 20th century. Zach and I will be from the 50's and I promise to upload a pic!! FUN!
whoah, i had no idea zach uploaded that pic..scary! this is laura writing....not my handsome husband who isn't showing his nicest face!
The Green Bay Blech-ers are in a pivotal to the universe game. Thus it is decided. I want haaaaaam and whineeeeee.
Hey has anybody made these treats? Sooo easy - Mesh pretzels, rolo, pecan. Stack pretzel with Rolo candy on topm soften in 200 degree oven for 8 min and then press pecan into top and cool.
Happy New Years!! There's got to be some Christmas champagne around here somewhere....
I would say that Zach's face shows the typical Bears' fan's face as Duh Bears make the winning touchdown in Sunday's game! (Really, I shouldn't bait my son-in-love like this, should I??? But it's so much fun to see Levi's veins pop and throb!!! tee-hee, just kiddin', big boy!)
Faithy-try making cheddar biscuits with a little of your ham sauteed and thrown in. Or freeze it to throw chunks into pinto beans for your next mexican fiesta meal...yum yum
Every time I look at my picture I get stressed out so I think I am going to change it. Do I hear a yae or nae from my family bloggers?
For some reason it does appear a bit creepy and anxiety-ridden. Go for the photo change - a like the goofiness though...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home