Vintage21 Jesus Video #3
| In the Spring of 2003, Vintage21 had a four week series on Jesus Christ, taking a deep look at what He said and did. It was difficult at times to get past our preconceived notions that had been developed by staunch, starched Sunday School classes of old. This is a satirical look at what some people think Jesus is like. Thank goodness He's not. | |

10 Comments:
OK, frankly? That was hilarious from a writing and timing point of view.
Riddle me this, Batman:
If Jesus led by example, what do we think his sense of humor was like?
Really. Because if a sense of humor is not of value, then this dog won't hunt.
these are hilarious. I actaully have all four of the series if anyone wants to watch teh rest fo them.
also check out this site.
http://www.thechurchyouknow.com
lol!
l.
Watch this with your morning cup of coffee- that will start your day out right. I laughed until I started crying..... Jesus's voice.....
Jesus had to have a sense of humor. Can you imagine all the burping and farting that went on around the campfire at night? They all ate goat cheese for pete's sake.
I'd be lost if He didn't.
P.S. nat could you e-mail this to me? I want to send this to some friends.
i always think God has a sense of humor when I go to the zoo--so many bizarre variations on a theme!
Holly what is up with yiour demonic possessed eyeball photo? Or is it the goat-cheese?
HAHA LOL! i was gonna ask the same thing.
l.
I first saw these videos about 3 months ago. I showed all my high-schoolers and we we all crying. They are so stinkin hilarious.
Ron and I are dying over here- we were wondering the same thing.
I thought you looked very.....surprised!!!
my mother in law caught me in that wonder moment. what can i say?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home