Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry Merry Christmas



To all you loved ones out there.

10 Comments:

Blogger wyofaith said...

Do I detect a slight hint of sarcasm in that greeting?
As in, to all you loved ones, ahem, losers who can't possibly beat this model of christmas perfection posing in the living room.

Your right, I can't. ours doesn't even have lights on it. But I am going to bend the rules and submit a picture of our holiday garland- because THAT is looking good.

12/21/06, 8:03 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

OK, in all fairness, nearly everything on that tree was a wedding gift from Mom. Good taste.

12/21/06, 8:39 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Does anyone know that cat food commercial with this Grande Dame saying, "Good taste is easy to recognize." as the persian comes up to the cut crystal dish mounded full of "food" and start stuffing it's face. Don't know why I was thinking about that.

12/21/06, 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this the echt deutsche baum?

12/21/06, 6:17 PM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

I don't know why you guys even bother posting your tree here. Everyone knows I won the contest with my photo of our tree along with the orbs.

12/22/06, 4:02 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I think the tree is too "exagerated" to be a real German tree. Too many branches, too many ornaments, no candles. We're talking sparse here.

12/22/06, 7:58 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Bro, nice tree. So I was all scrooged out this year and I refused to water the tree. Also, the tree fit so tight into the base that you really couldn't put water in it. No, really. I'm serious

12/22/06, 1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zach, have you tryed unscrewing those 4 bolt things? It really helps.

Well, ours is a sad mess. Levi and I both thought the other one was watering the tree. My friend came over yesterday and actually ASKED if we were watering the tree. How insulting. Of course we don't!@!

12/22/06, 10:04 PM  
Blogger holly said...

I just have to say I LOVE this photo!

12/23/06, 10:51 PM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

we've been known to kill spider plants (do you have any idea how hard it is to kill a spider plant?) so, in our home, christmas trees have no hope.

12/27/06, 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home