Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mom and Dad christmas gift

whats the deal

6 Comments:

Blogger wyofaith said...

So the question is, are we doing this for Christmas? Or for Father's Day? I'm all in confusion up here. Also, any ideas on how to accomplish this since our computer doesn't record???

12/12/06, 7:53 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Caution: Mom and Dad DO read this.
Anyways, We would prefer to do it by Father's/Mother's Day

12/13/06, 10:00 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/13/06, 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up for doing it by Christmas but either way is fine with me

12/13/06, 12:07 PM  
Blogger holly said...

i second chad

12/16/06, 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we're swinging towards Father Day. Levi offered to compile everything onto 1 disc. What do you think. Did you all get me email? Did I send an email? Where are my slippers? I have to go pee...

12/18/06, 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home