Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Well... as we are all in different parts of the globe, I will use this to wish everyone a Wonderful Thanksgiving!

I know that I am so blessed and thankful to be able to be a part of this family. Thank you for allowing me to share so many wonderful times with you all.

I hope whereever you are that you have a great time!

l.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Felicitous salutations to all on this day that reminds us to appreciate our good fortunes. With any luck, we'll continue to appreciate throughout the coming year until this day rolls around again and we end up on the couch with pillows on our stomachs.
Thanks for engineering this drop-in site. As we acclimate ourselves to this opportunity to drop in and share, let's try to be fearless and true. Until next time,

The Carbuncle

Oh, yes, Christmas-wise, Zach has me, but other details have not gotten to us. Anyone?

11/23/06, 9:31 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Hello everyone. I have officially eaten way too much food and i feel bloated and life is well. I just need to take a nap and my Thanksgiving duties will be fulfilled. So I love the blog, but have not been able to leave a post. Levi, can you add me as a member or do whatever it takes so that I can do a post. I have a blog, so I am guessing that might help. Let me know my brother

11/23/06, 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! Were late to the game...but lovin the blog action! I just want you to know that since I am a Turkey virgin, Chad and Matthew had to run out to WALMART at noon on Thanksgiving day to buy a turkey! We knew something was wrong when Matthew opened the turkey package and Chad asked, "Did somebody fart in here?" Thankfully they found a really cheap fresh turkey that cooked in two hours and tasted wonderful!! Yea rah!

11/24/06, 6:13 PM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

levimeister thanks so much for setting this blog up!

I didn't receive the invitation from you.. I looked at Nat's email and it looked like you sent the invite to arborgroup.COM, when it should be arborgroup.ORG.

Could you resend me the invite? Or actually you could just send me the username and pwd to the blog and I can log in and send myself an invite.. thanks!

11/24/06, 6:51 PM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

i think congragulate is something you do with mucus when it gets stuck in your throat in the middle of the night.

or it could be that gutteral sound you make when you are snoring loudly and your wife reaches over and plugs your nose.

11/24/06, 6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Techo-Mom saying hi to all the Balonites and their Friends! However, what in the heck is an HTML tag??? (Well, maybe, I'm not so techy...) Glad to hear TG went so well, apart from the turkey with flatulence. We DID have a bite of turkey but none of the trimmings. Thank you, Jesus, our home group fixed us up on that score before we left!!! We missed the couch time after dinner with you guys - where we all take naps together or read separate books together - ya know, the togetherness thing. I will use this now that Holls has pointed it out to me. Love ya to the moon.
Also, Chad, if you leave anymore comments like your last one, I'm going to have to have a change of clothes, I bout wet my pants laughing.

11/25/06, 5:10 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

It was kind of intresting to know, "oh THAT'S what rancid meat smells like." You know, for future reference. It's all a learning experience.

11/25/06, 7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look you cooking wimps- you can eat ANYTHING as long as you let it cook long enough Ha Ha. Actually I do admit to having prayed over a few meals I've made. Secretly pleading to God that the refried beans wouldn't make us sick.
We had a good Thanksgiving here too. Until I went to my doctor for my monthly baby appointment and he was like : "Uh, you've gained 10 pounds in two weeks. We might want to moniter that."
All I have to say is they weighed me with my shoes on. CLEARLY tampering with the results.

11/29/06, 6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cindy, I hope you haven't missed the obscure compliment paid you in Matthew's post.


P.S. - Msg. for the blogmeister. In the title banner ...well... it's spelled SchrEIner.

11/30/06, 7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home