Friday, December 08, 2006

M&M are in first place


We finally finished decorating our tree, (the lights took for-ever).
So we are officially submitting our photo for the contest.

Note: To some it may appear that the Senate building is looming out of the background but this is merely an optical illusion.

12 Comments:

Blogger Chaddo said...

We were going to submit our tree to the contest but I was trying to carve the tree to look like santa playing electric guitar. It didn't really turn out:

Click Here to See The Tree

12/8/06, 9:02 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Uh, isn't that the white house?

12/8/06, 12:08 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

You did manage to capture several nice "orbs" though.

12/8/06, 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waddya mean, Chad? That tree is so Santa Hendrix!

12/9/06, 8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Rick, I just want you to know that the gold bell you got me when I was 5 years old is on our piano amidst the greenery. Abi is suggesting we use it as our dinner bell.

12/9/06, 8:09 PM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

matthew dude don't mess with my orbs

12/9/06, 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure, but I think your design tastes are going way too "East-Coast" for me....;)

12/12/06, 6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, Uncle Rick - we've got our bell too! Those babes were meant to last!

12/12/06, 6:06 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I've got my bell on the house door right now.

12/13/06, 8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My bell was replaced by an ornament I made in third grade that consisted of a white paper cone covered in drawings of ninjas. Sorry

12/13/06, 9:43 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I remember that cone. I ate all the candy out of it when it was hanging on the tree and blamed it on Matthew. The ninjas were really orange. I think they were orange ninjas in orange kimonos who had their orange belt in karate.

12/14/06, 8:29 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

P.S. I never had a bell. That's a memory I tried to block out in later years.

12/14/06, 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home