Balons & Friends
Christmas Tree Competition
We want to see you bust a move. That's right, show your skills. Push those second grade craft projects to the back. Does a 12 inch circle of paper with a manger scene printed in Taiwan on it really bring back good memories? Post your pics. Winner takes home the grand prize, 20 cents and the Thanksgiving left-overs that still lie dormant in Mom and Dad's fridge.
P.S. word on the street is; Joane got a tinsel tree with revolving lights. That's going to be hard to top. Bring it.
We want to see you bust a move. That's right, show your skills. Push those second grade craft projects to the back. Does a 12 inch circle of paper with a manger scene printed in Taiwan on it really bring back good memories? Post your pics. Winner takes home the grand prize, 20 cents and the Thanksgiving left-overs that still lie dormant in Mom and Dad's fridge.
P.S. word on the street is; Joane got a tinsel tree with revolving lights. That's going to be hard to top. Bring it.

15 Comments:
Dang, maybe I'd better go get the blowup singing snowglobe after all. OK, I'm in if I ever figure out how to post a picture.
Does anyone else feel like they're getting a little compulsive about checking this site?
I wish I had some of Nat's collection of 4th grade God's eyes.
spraypainted paper plates and macaroni here we come!
Compulsive, Schmumpulsive! I check it every day! And I'm STILL waiting for Balon types to let us know where they'll be for Christmas so we know where to send the ookies-cay.
If there is a gathering, there will be a gangmail box to wherever that is. Those not attending a group gathering will receive an individual mailing. But only if we are notified and addresses are sent!
Notify at padrerico@comcast.net
Times a-wastin' and the mail must go through!
M&M will be in Valpo.
Do you think Zach still has his Paddington Bear Ornament?
Because that's going to be be a penalty.
should i tak e apicture of our snow globe collection. that ... uh ... well they dont' really have thier "globes" anymore. that is to say they aren't really "filled" with anythign anymore.
cedar had a pention fo rbreaking them one year. i think we lost four total. still got em! oh yeah.
woohoo! Merry "scar-face jesus in the manger" Chrsitmas.
l.
Alrighty! At least I feel more normal. I don't answer e-mail but I LOVE this blogging.
The Kingstonians will be shakin' it up in the greater Meeteetse area. I will one up Matthew by putting my address here (cause there aint NO WAY I'm going to miss out on them cookies)
P.O.Box 281, Meeteetse, WY, 82433
All our ornaments are memory-less because I can't find my box of ornaments Mom supposedly "sent" to me. How about cowpies in the shape of Santa and his elves?
Not to hijack this thread, or anything, but results rule!
So far, I see Jack/Cindy & M&M To the Washington street location. Faith/Ron to Wyo. Based on the grand invite, Beth/Levi to Wisco-land.
Currently, a cookie-free existence is being courted by Hols/Chad, Natala-beb & Zach/Laura.
As for the tree part of the thread, I just foto-ed our tree in all it's natural glory, yes ... a nude Christmas tree, wearing only what was provided it by the Creator. How beautiful is that? I cannot lose!
ours can be sent to 4729 south throop chicago il 60609
You will win the pinecone award! Do you think you could manage a doe or bird or something hovering about?
Thank you, Chadala-beb. Hols, were you aware of this strong motivational tool?
zdog
Yo, I still got paddington bear everybody and by the way, I had a deep thought the other day. I noticed that I have a secret love for teddy bears. I noticed by tree and it has a bunch of bears on it of a fine arrangement I must say and I began wondering, why do i like bears and then it hit me, it all started with my paddington bear and all the happy memories I had. That is just weird.
Yeah, now I know what to get you for Christmas. I also remember a vaguely violent story of someone hiding Zach's Paddington Bear one Christmas....
Anyone got the details??
Where did the bear come from any way?
Was I in on the hiding? I might have been high on candy canes, Aldi's chocolate and goodies I stole from the 6 ziploc bags of allocated school treats.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home