OK I think I'm rolling now............
Well, I went back to the original invite and got things figured out- it is easy, but only if you link to the orig. message you sent, Levi. Hey- I erased your new phone # by accident, would you guys call me or send an e-mail?
I'm decorating for Christmas now, this is the first year we'll stay home long enough to actually enjoy our tree. I know everyone gripes about WalMart starting Christmas the day after Thanksgiving but I love it!! Bring on the fake trees! The canned cranberry smells! The moving blowup Santas! I love it all!
I'm decorating for Christmas now, this is the first year we'll stay home long enough to actually enjoy our tree. I know everyone gripes about WalMart starting Christmas the day after Thanksgiving but I love it!! Bring on the fake trees! The canned cranberry smells! The moving blowup Santas! I love it all!

10 Comments:
how about the rock and roll snowman singing "Jingle Bell Rock"
I have to say, I was a little dissapointed in Wal-mart this year. The Christmas section was boderline tasteful with no
light-up outdoor minority Santas.
What is going on here?
Apparently you have to come to Cody Wyoming to get the full impact of a blowup snowglobe with dancing snowmen inside singing "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus". Oh the wonder of it all!
i saw that same one at walgreens, its awesome
the sad thing is, my neighbor actually has the blow up snowman in their yard. Of course they don't care how crappy their yard or home looks, but they will take the time to put up an inflatable life size snowman. let's just add some more crap to the crappy pastel purple house! Aaahhhhh!!
last night I was walking and there was a blowup nativity on the front porch of a house, with a loudspeaker blasting "santa clause is coming to town"
test
test3
test4
alles klar
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home