Holly's Nesting Instinct
It is madness, pure madness. She's due Jan 18. Nesting instinct is unstoppable. I've gotten rid of 7 boxes of books. Threw out our couch. Got rid of bags and bags of kids toys and clothes. Had to trash anything remotely smelly. We're in major purge mode. Today she started eyeing the carpet with a wild look in her eye saying "that carpet looks disgusting."
But the most amazing thing is SHE FINISHED ALL THE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING ALREADY and it is almost all wrapped.
Abigail is joining in the fun. Yesterday she brought us this mini christmas tree that she had decorated all by herself. She excitedly said, "Mommy and Daddy, I used this pretty red ribbon on it just for you, because you are so good at disciplining little girls!"
Whats that supposed to mean?!!???
The wierd thing was, she was very happy and enthusiastic when she said it. Can't figure that out at all.
UPDATE:
Holly just yelled in here from another room: "Chad, could you come in here and help me rearrange some furniture?!"
But the most amazing thing is SHE FINISHED ALL THE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING ALREADY and it is almost all wrapped.
Abigail is joining in the fun. Yesterday she brought us this mini christmas tree that she had decorated all by herself. She excitedly said, "Mommy and Daddy, I used this pretty red ribbon on it just for you, because you are so good at disciplining little girls!"
Whats that supposed to mean?!!???
The wierd thing was, she was very happy and enthusiastic when she said it. Can't figure that out at all.
UPDATE:
Holly just yelled in here from another room: "Chad, could you come in here and help me rearrange some furniture?!"

4 Comments:
I ADORE Abi remarks- keep them coming! She's at the perfect age for hilariousness.
Uncle Rick- I can make up new words as long as they're spelled right, right?
Why, yes. Yes, you can. Of course, you will have to determine the rightosity of the spelling based on accepted conventions. And it would be awfully magnanimous of you to state that others may feel free to use your new word forms free of charge.
Even when 'tis NOT the season.
Rightosity- now THAT one I'm going to use!
I have to say Chad that the bug has floated our way. We are texturing and painting our kitchen and bathroom. Ron says the bathroom is poop brown (Abi will like that) but I think it's more milk chocolate.
These projects have been on the backburner for like, 8 months, so I must have gotten scary hormonal enough to motivate them to get done.
Funny, I was thinking the other day that our carpets smelled gross......
Rip it all out.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home