Monday, December 04, 2006

Harvest princesses

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These girls are so gorgeous. I recognise Abi's princess dress but the parasol is new to me. The cry goes round the pumpkin patch: "Parasols are IN!"

12/5/06, 7:35 PM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

yea i cant remember where we got the parasol. we have a multitude of princess accessories at our house, I think they grabbed that one on the way out the door. we are in princess land.

although bethan is more of an acrobatic ninja princess. she loves to dress in princess garb and then attempt to stand up on the arm of the rocking chair without falling.

12/6/06, 3:07 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Like a true cowgirl. We like to mix rhinestones and poop rakes as accesories.

12/6/06, 3:43 PM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

"rhinestones and poop rakes"

Isn't there a song by that name? Something like this:

Rhinestones and poop rakes
Rhinestones and poop rakes
Don't care how long it takes
I think I have a tear in my eye
Just gimme those rhinestones and poop rakes
Until the end of time...

12/7/06, 5:20 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

...We make it shine
cleaning stalls,
we put the buys into brawls.
Rhinestones and poop rakes
Rhinestones and poop rakes

12/7/06, 10:36 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Contests on how far we can throw
shine our belts and all bellow
Rhinestones and poop rakes!
Rhinestones and poop rakes!

12/7/06, 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home