Friday, December 08, 2006

lighttounite.org

If you read this today, the 8th, go to this site. A drug company, Bristol-Meyer-Squibb, will donate 1$ to the aids cause for every visit to the site.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

that should be $1, aka one doallar

12/8/06, 10:44 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

that should be one dollar, ahhhhhhh

12/8/06, 10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's my buck!
I applaud them for stepping up, but with their 9 figure profit margins coming on the backs of absolutely everyone, I'm disappointed at the paltry sum.
Light the candle, though, even if it's only a PR gig for them.

My other daily click, first thing after logging on, is here:

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites

It, too, is a good habit to form.

12/9/06, 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has nothing to do with this post - but blogger has decided to acknowledge my presence, but disallow thought offerings. We're working out the kinks (I AM married to LEVI...) but until then, i am at betharoo-the balonfamily.blogspot.com.

12/12/06, 6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home