here we go!
Did I do it? Checking out posting for real here...
I got a myspace account, too now. getting webby! There's alot of photos there...tell me what you think.
I got a myspace account, too now. getting webby! There's alot of photos there...tell me what you think.

9 Comments:
Holly , what is the name of your myspace? I looked for it and couldn't find you! Let me know so I can check it out.....laura
yo
you still haven't approved me yet holly so our myspace relationship is on the ropes. Laura, what's your myspace name?
Ian created a myspace for me with the name DUBE. I'm sure if you search "people" for DUBE there will only be so many...
If anyone one else out there has one let us know.
P.S. A myspace is like a personal webpage. You can post photos, link it to a blog, and send messeges to other people's myspaces. I believe you have to create your own myspace befor you can view other people's. It's not hard to do and it's free, just go to myspace.com
i only have one anonymous friend on myspace who's name is Tom and he's not my unborn child. How do i get friends?
i just got you bros thanks to chad's intervention. are you there laura?
yes i'm here! i don't have a myspace but i like to get on and look at other people's,,,,when i did a search for "Holly Kimball" nothing came up! What to do? Sorry Nat I don't have one!
p.s. I know this is like ages ago, but did those cookies deliver okay thru the mail? Did they taste okay?
They came in crumbles so I just opened the bag and had at it.
thank you, peanut butter is my favorite
Laura...try going here to find me....I still haven't figured this thing out....but if you request to be a friend i know how to approve you :-)
http://www.myspace.com/138628337
i think im getting a myspace makeover over christmas from c's bro mikey. I gotta learn from the younger generation, man!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home