I'm currently in a ballroom dance class with a recital coming up in january. This picture was posted in my office the day after my coworkers found out. They claimed that I hadn't told them because I had to wear such an outfit and didn't want anyone to know. I am glad to report that I won't be sporting such a costume but I will be wearing gold and doing leg kicks!
Uncle Rick, is that picture of YOU??????? Well it could be! :) Nat, make sure you post a picture of you in your gold tights. Just remember..... All energy to the feet, all energy to the feet...
Nat- Seriously I can't believe you are in ballroom dance and honestly I am truly impressed. Tell me, what made you decide to do it? Were you jealous of Nick Leche's brother or whatever his name is and however you spell it on Dancing with the Stars? Come on, don't be jealous now, you are much better looking than him.
Faith, that actually does look a touch like me, from the neck up and without the tragically trimmed mustachio. Yes, I still have the surprisingly trim physique, but my days for that brand of sartorial splendor are, thankfully, well past.
If Nat shows up in Oregon wearing his ballroom crown, I DO believe there will be a challenge, followed by an immediate transfer of said crown.
9 Comments:
Uh, ... exsqueeze me???? WHO is the king of ballroom?
I'm currently in a ballroom dance class with a recital coming up in january. This picture was posted in my office the day after my coworkers found out. They claimed that I hadn't told them because I had to wear such an outfit and didn't want anyone to know. I am glad to report that I won't be sporting such a costume but I will be wearing gold and doing leg kicks!
Uncle Rick, is that picture of YOU???????
Well it could be! :)
Nat, make sure you post a picture of you in your gold tights. Just remember..... All energy to the feet, all energy to the feet...
It's so amazingly shiny.
It's as if the costume itself is emitting light. Hideous light.
Matthew if you don't stop with your comments I'm going to wet the sofa.
I mean it.
But what about the mock t-neck flutter fringe fest? (Triple alliteration!)
i think nat looks sexy in blue
Nat-
Seriously I can't believe you are in ballroom dance and honestly I am truly impressed. Tell me, what made you decide to do it? Were you jealous of Nick Leche's brother or whatever his name is and however you spell it on Dancing with the Stars? Come on, don't be jealous now, you are much better looking than him.
Faith, that actually does look a touch like me, from the neck up and without the tragically trimmed mustachio. Yes, I still have the surprisingly trim physique, but my days for that brand of sartorial splendor are, thankfully, well past.
If Nat shows up in Oregon wearing his ballroom crown, I DO believe there will be a challenge, followed by an immediate transfer of said crown.
Now, if I can...just...reach...my...toes.
There!
Honey?! The Vicodin, please?! Stat!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home