Friday, December 22, 2006

Idatucky

So I'm in Idatucky and it is snowing. I'm loving it. I'm going to do some snowshoeing out in the wilderness. Any of you'all got snow?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We seeing real snowflakes tonight. I am not willing to endure this cold without a white Christmas. In other words, the universe would be out of alignment if my needs were not met.

12/22/06, 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We see you see they see. Fricken conjugation!!!

12/22/06, 9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll be enjoying the clear, non-compactible form of snow this Christmas. Yet, a mere 40 miles away is a snow-covered volcano just for the skiing. So, if we can't live without it, we'll just have to strap on the chains.

12/23/06, 8:09 AM  
Blogger holly said...

or buy fake snow. its really fun and only 15$ at Target. It was a hit at Bethan's penguin party!

12/23/06, 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home