Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Did You Send a Package to the Kimballs?

See your package below?
And witness the carnage that ensued:

My girls had those boxes opened in 2 minutes! Thanks everyone!

7 Comments:

Blogger wyofaith said...

That's our box they are opening! YAY!
Did those PJ's fit Holly?
PS- LOVING the new looks I can create, just what this big tired gal needs. :)

12/26/06, 7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next year we'll prolong your Christmas joy by wrapping said sent box with an entire roll of packing tape. Two minutes goes by just too fast!

12/27/06, 6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is cute chaddie baby

12/27/06, 3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the "Chaddo-cam"!
What is that, a 10 ft. ladder?

12/28/06, 7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love carnage. Whose floral sofa is that?

12/28/06, 8:55 PM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

rick- yep I balanced on a sofa arm and leaned way over

beth - thats a sofa that matthew scored for us (free) from some rich folks who were redecorating. I don't think they even sat on it once, the thing is basically new. awesome eh?

12/29/06, 5:23 AM  
Blogger holly said...

except for the fact we photoed it with the zipper in front! it matches perfect--cute cottage style...matt has the nack!

12/30/06, 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home