Rick and BR cookie surprise!!!

As I sit here and blog I am eating one of BR's scrumdelicious bars, Im not sure of anything more wonderful. Nothing says christmas more than getting the big brown box with the words "Perishable" written in big red letters!!!! Yipppeeee!!!!
I think i would be ok with not getting any christmas presents at all and just getting cookies. :) of course they would have to as good as BR's. So fat chance of you getting out buying me presents next year (unless your BR)! HA!
Thanks BR!!!!!!!!!! (oh yeah.... and rick) :)
oh one more thing that says christmas, the little drummer girl!
l.

7 Comments:
My child looks drugged. Fits with her bejeweled rockstar image, I think. When looking normal - she has developed this nway of looking at Levi with coquettish eyes - my Lord, ADORABLE! Lucky he's no softy.
Randomly, does anyone remember the gross "art" tool called the "Bedazzler"?
BR's labor of love starts, usually, in late October and burns through November and December up to mailing time. This means mixing or baking at night and on days off. Beside the ten boxes that go out to our family and hers, there are two humongous trays that go to our Nutcracker crew, a couple more to her workmates at the store and one that goes to the Symphony crew. We're talking hundreds of dozens with no exaggeration.
I scavenge through the remains until it's time to climb on the elliptical again and burn off all that weight.
The two main ingredients are butter and love.
I'm sure you can taste both.
The love, however, won't require an exercise regimen later.
Leetle too much christmas excitement for the rockette. :)
I also have to say Ron and I finished off the box in record time....
Magic, pure sweet crumbly magic!
I'm in love with the love AND the butter.
the paci and drumset combo is awesome. i do recall Beth wearing a necklace in nearly every childhood photo....like mommy like baby!
My Lord, the red beads from 4th grade...
testing
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home