Saturday, December 30, 2006
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Rick and BR cookie surprise!!!
- New Year's
- Did You Send a Package to the Kimballs?
- Back in the USA
- Merry Christmas!
- mom and dad are home!
- Idatucky
- Might I suggest
- Vintage21 Jesus Video #3
- Merry Christmas from the king of ballroom
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


11 Comments:
Three points on the most awesome hair I'VE ever seen.
1) The halo-dreads sported here are pretty awesome! Sights like this are often described in these parts with the term "hair farmer," due to the cultivation time and due diligence necessary to produce a crop. Portland has a veritable Smithsonian-like collection of specimens on display.
2)The film title, "The Big Tease" might expand your notion of awesome hair in a previously unknown and delightful way. Rentable.
3) Check with your Mom for some photos of the Carbuncle as Godfather to sissy Beth. THOSE were locks that Ms. Cynthia often bemoaned belonged on her head rather than mine.
Purest fuzziest fuzzy fuzz festival.
If only there were feathers...
vintage afro sheen blowout kit
oh yeah the poison ivy incident!! that was pretty crazy.
Poisen ivy and afros- you Kimballs are AWESOME!!!!
The hairball looks like it has a life of it's own.
It's the shikina glory resting on you.....
I almost need a veil.
So do you wash the fuzz, or the dreads? Or do you just oil the whole thing down with olive oil dripping from a ram's horn/shofar?
thou shalt not touch the fuzz with shampoo
thou shalt not touch the dreads with soap
Thou shalt not touch the dreads....
I agree.
I agree
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home