Doesn't Tack have the most thrilled expression on his face about wearing his Christmas sweater?? Actually, strange as it is, he really does like wearing this sweater.
OK - that is the cutest dog!!!! I love the sweater. I'd want one to match Afton's. Sick, but true.
And no I will try to not ever match every family member in the iconic but irritating family photo. (Let's all wear green sweaters with turquoise chinos and white "flats" or boat shoes...)
Tell us when you're done breeding a few of those. We'll take one!!! And we'll think of you with every stroke on its fear and with every time it'll lick our faces.
Love the face on that dog. How did you get the sweater past Ron? It would seem to be the just ticket for lots of cowboy sneers and laughter. What's next? Doggie in rhinstone purse? Of course where you live it would probably be pure cowhide with tooled straps and a BIG BUCKLE!
I actually had a dream last night that I was walking through the woods and found a baby pommerainian puppy thing, which I then took home. He had a cold. Hopefully this dream is NOT prophetic. Your post has put small dogs on my mind.
7 Comments:
Doesn't Tack have the most thrilled expression on his face about wearing his Christmas sweater??
Actually, strange as it is, he really does like wearing this sweater.
OK - that is the cutest dog!!!! I love the sweater. I'd want one to match Afton's. Sick, but true.
And no I will try to not ever match every family member in the iconic but irritating family photo. (Let's all wear green sweaters with turquoise chinos and white "flats" or boat shoes...)
SO cute. I DO want one, a lazy one.
cute
cute
cute
Tell us when you're done breeding a few of those. We'll take one!!! And we'll think of you with every stroke on its fear and with every time it'll lick our faces.
Marissa
Love the face on that dog. How did you get the sweater past Ron? It would seem to be the just ticket for lots of cowboy sneers and laughter. What's next? Doggie in rhinstone purse? Of course where you live it would probably be pure cowhide with tooled straps and a BIG BUCKLE!
And of course TARGET. Pet-dressers paradise. You could prob find a liitle doggie saddle...
I actually had a dream last night that I was walking through the woods and found a baby pommerainian puppy thing, which I then took home. He had a cold. Hopefully this dream is NOT prophetic. Your post has put small dogs on my mind.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home