I laughed at the "Hey thomas, what are you doing in there?" I have those thoughts exactly but for my baby. Just what is he doing in there? Communing with the Father? Thinking prebirth thoughts?
The nursery worker at church renamed my child, "Gaby Abi"! She really is quite chatty buy prefers goof words over all. "Gack", "Garlic"...she has names for bethan too..."pumple" is her fav. its short for pumpaple...a pumpkin/apple dessert I created.
7 Comments:
yay abi!
xxxooo
mimi
I am inspired by the cuteness. She is so verbal. Impressive that you were organized enough to to photos AND child. Go Kimballs GO!!! ;)
Loved the Abiful docu-drama!!!
Noni
I laughed at the "Hey thomas, what are you doing in there?"
I have those thoughts exactly but for my baby. Just what is he doing in there? Communing with the Father? Thinking prebirth thoughts?
The nursery worker at church renamed my child, "Gaby Abi"! She really is quite chatty buy prefers goof words over all. "Gack", "Garlic"...she has names for bethan too..."pumple" is her fav. its short for pumpaple...a pumpkin/apple dessert I created.
faith, I think at this point your baby is saying the following:
getting....
really....
cramped....
in here
got...
to ..
get..
out...
SOON!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home