bloggerbliss
Back in action. All credit to my wonderful son-in-love, Levi. Kudos and big, fat cigars to you!!! Am finding that there are nineteen different ways to get to what you want...finding slowly, but finding. Am suggesting we pool some of our more arcane Balon Trivia (Balonivia) for the enjoyment and education of all. Who knows these?
Which 3 people have the same day (number) for their birthdays? Which month has the most birthdays? Which has none? The clock is ticking...
Which 3 people have the same day (number) for their birthdays? Which month has the most birthdays? Which has none? The clock is ticking...

6 Comments:
I think its january? but not for long!
Feb or May has to have the most...
Dates?? I have no idea.
I'd go with Jan for no birthdays, but secretly hoping there might be TWO before it's done :)
AND for those excessivly organised- NO LOOKING AT THE CALENDAR MOM MADE FOR ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!!
Our Mom's birthday was day before yesterday, unless the Old-Timers has got me this morning. Cindy?
Who was born in December, Bethanne? I'm now having the embarassing realization that I don't know officially how "Bethanne" is spelled (or anything else for that matter).
That's OK, Matthew. We compulsive spellers are only that way because we're aren't all that good at anything else. That's never been your problem!!
we're aren't ?????
well, at least they're spelled right.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home