Thursday, January 18, 2007

Speaking of trips...

Ladies, I'd like to plan a girl's weekend at Joanie's in April.. Who's in? All infants welcome. Think, chocolate, shopping, snuggling in for joanie and hot tea. We're throwing in MK pamper time too! She's corralling her "girls" - Molly and Amy. We could road trip or fly or whatever. Fun fun and more fabulous FUN!

7 Comments:

Blogger holly said...

sounds like fun!

1/18/07, 7:54 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Ok, here's a VERY tentative suggestion..... What about sort of coinciding it with Zach's trip home in March? I was SORT OF thinking about flying home to see them before they left for Turkey and I would SO MUCH want to hang at a girl's weekend!! Plus you could all see the blubber baby in the flesh!! What do you all think??

1/18/07, 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm soooo innnn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/18/07, 11:48 PM  
Blogger levi fuson said...

oooohhhh.....

wouldn't that be fun. painting nails, doing make up.....

fabulous!

l.

1/19/07, 6:40 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Yes! Let's think about coinciding with seeing Zach!! Although, I'll have both kids (Levi is heading to CA for a much needed man-vacation) I'd love to make that happen. Are we assuming that we could just drive up? My mini-van will be avail. (It has 2 DVD screens! Big kids entertained!) Great Idea Faith ;)

1/21/07, 6:09 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

So if I came home I would think a roadtrip would be the most fun and best way of getting to Joane's, but Beth that would mean you driving to Chicago or Mom's early and then we all leave together.What do you think?
Pray for REALLY cheap tickets for me!!!!!
By the By, does JOANE know about the big get together at her house????????

1/24/07, 8:20 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Yes, roadtrip it is. We are attempting to do the last wed in Mar thru the 1st Wed in Apr. Levi will fly out of Milwaukee and I'll drive the rest of the way down. Joane is totally aware, but we need to clarify dates... She's getting her gang together too!

1/28/07, 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home