Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Salem: A Name for a Manly Man

14 Comments:

Blogger  Larky Park said...

I love that he is actually sucking in his beer belly.

1/23/07, 7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did he keep that lit underwater? Must have been the phosphorus.

1/24/07, 6:56 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Also love that he went swimming in cut offs and a hat. Whatever you do, protect your head from deadly rays.

1/24/07, 8:14 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Is that Ron???

1/24/07, 2:48 PM  
Blogger levi fuson said...

he looks like marky marky....

l.

1/24/07, 6:37 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Marky Mark, I feel a need to JUMP-JUMP!!

Also, how can tobacco TASTE hot? Isn't it on fire? Won't it feel hot?

1/25/07, 6:00 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Ron doesn't have as much chest hair.

And isn't it Kriss Kross that makes you want to jump jump??

1/26/07, 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always looked to the cigarette to provide my minty breath refreshment.

1/27/07, 11:35 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Kriss-Kross makes me wanna gag-gag.

Nothing like wearing those lemon yellow overalls with only one strap buckled.

1/27/07, 5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easy, girl! I have a loving memory of Holly in just such sartorial splendor.

1/28/07, 8:35 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Omigosh!!!!!! You are right!!!! Butter yellow if I remember right! ha ha ha LOL ha ha ha!!!!

1/28/07, 6:13 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Were not those overalls part of Hol's hand-picked costume for her unforgettable role in Godspell? Who has the video?

2/3/07, 7:24 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Which brings to mind Beth's interpretation of her character in the same production - sort of a cross between The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Someone-in-desperate-need-of-Speech Therapy. Holly was a ... door, as I remember. And we wonder why Hollywood never called.

2/3/07, 7:28 AM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

we have the godspell video at our house. it will cost you if you want to see it though. just send a check for $250 and I"ll overnight it to ya.

2/7/07, 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home