Thomas Stuff
Hey fam! Get Video and Pic of Thomas on my personal blog:
http://azogroup.com/personal
I'm not sure what length he is. Just ask Holly. He's pretty big, especially his head (according to her).
UPDATE, ANOTHER VIDEO:
http://azogroup.com/personal
I'm not sure what length he is. Just ask Holly. He's pretty big, especially his head (according to her).
UPDATE, ANOTHER VIDEO:

5 Comments:
that wd be a shaughnessy noggin for sure lovie...
joanE
No hats for him. Well maybe he could borrow one of dad's to get him through the newborn stage...
I just updated the blog with another movie.. never before seen footage! view it now before its too late!
http://azogroup.com/personal
My gosh, this is so awesome being able to see Thomas and Hols so fresh from birth. It really helps to ease the distance factor. Holly is so beautiful - and the wee little Thomas is absolutely a nugget of Grace. Wow. Cute, cute,cute!
Holly! Welcome to the world of boys! Enjoy the ride, what a sweet glimpse. Much love! Aimee (and Phil and Nathanael and Isaiah and Gabriel...)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home