Chic's Roadtrip!!
Alright ladies a trip is in the mix. Loose architecture... If this would work out with Mom, Marrissa and Holly, I'd like to drive down the last Wed in Mar and stay a bit at Mom's to visit with Zach and Laura. Then we could roadtrip it up to MI (maybe Fri Sat Sun - ish?). Levi's plane will probably come in the first Tues/Wed of April. If we plan it right we could celebrate Joane's AND Abilove's BD'S!!!! This could be complete insanity, but isn't that what memories are made of?

4 Comments:
I LOVE insanity-
OK, when are Zach and Laura going to be in Indiana?
Mar 25-Apr 3. I just want to make sure you are past the 1 month mark! Truthfully it takes at least 3 months to feel normal - but with all the sistah' support maybe you'll actually get some rest in!! I want to see that munchkin!!
PS How are you feeling? I miss you.
B
I'M SOOOO IIINNN
oh i see it's just for ladies. i guess i'm not in
What? No impending roadtrips for the Brotherhood of the Band? Like one of your members is going to Turkey, for cryin' out loud ... no send-off, cards, bubbly, nothing? Men, didn't I raise you better? (well, those that were in residence in my house) You guys EXCELLED in Event Planning!
Yes, if we can make this Mitten Trip happen, it would be wonderful. Remember, ladies, no comments about the particular topic mentioned in a few phone conversations. Michigan has big ears and visits this blog. Call me if you have not been privy to the luscious details.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home