this is some of the best footage ever! Especially when Bethann says she wants crack for breakfast ! Mom and I took Abi and Bethann to IKEA. It was a ratio of 1 adult:1child and I've never been so tired in my life!!! Abi later said : "IKEA has a lot of walking."
well, I usually don't go shopping without putting up somewhat of a fuss (ask Holly) but it does help if I can goof off with Abi and BethAnn throughout the store. There were lots of antics that I didn't get on camera, like we found one of those "flatbed" type carts for moving large furniture and we all got on it and raced around the store at high speeds
Chaddo, I haven't seen the video yet, but if you have Bethan on the internet pooping in the pottie, well, you just know SOMEBODY is going to get into our archives in 15 years and probably flash it up on the side of a high school somewhere for the enjoyment of her sophomore class!!!
7 Comments:
This isn't playing for me, is it working for others?
laura
hey laura try it now, it should be working... let me know if it still doesnt work
this is some of the best footage ever! Especially when Bethann says she wants crack for breakfast !
Mom and I took Abi and Bethann to IKEA. It was a ratio of 1 adult:1child and I've never been so tired in my life!!!
Abi later said : "IKEA has a lot of walking."
I LOVE this movie.
It is so cool to see them. i loved seeing Bethann drop a little pooper in her little potty. I couldn't believe how long Abi's hair is.
zdog
chaddie...awesome vid of the babes.
i cannot bleeve the change in you..shopping!
jEk
well, I usually don't go shopping without putting up somewhat of a fuss (ask Holly) but it does help if I can goof off with Abi and BethAnn throughout the store. There were lots of antics that I didn't get on camera, like we found one of those "flatbed" type carts for moving large furniture and we all got on it and raced around the store at high speeds
Chaddo, I haven't seen the video yet, but if you have Bethan on the internet pooping in the pottie, well, you just know SOMEBODY is going to get into our archives in 15 years and probably flash it up on the side of a high school somewhere for the enjoyment of her sophomore class!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home