Friday, February 02, 2007

Whos moving to Valparaiso this summer?




I've decided to pursue my dream of playing music and feel that the best place to do that is beautiful Valparaiso Indiana. I'm going to try to get there by May if everything goes well. I will be joining Brian Bustos and Jeremy Schering in a new musical adventure that I'm really excited about.





DISCLAIMER: The timing of this announcement was handled in such a way as to inform the upmost significant parties prior to public knowledge of this event. This was done in an effort to convey a sense of personal involvement in the aforementioned parties personal affairs. In no way does this announcement intend to steal any thunder from the birth of faiths baby.

16 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

As much as I love the city of Philadelphia, I love you more, Baby! You are welcome in my part of the Corn State any day!

2/3/07, 7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You certainly have the stubble for stardom.

2/3/07, 9:11 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Wahoooooooo! You are so much closerr!!! WHat is the adventure? More info... Is there a name if it's a band?

2/4/07, 5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is a band and there is no name. I am proposing THE INCURABLE AFFECTION

2/4/07, 10:11 AM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

dude thats awesome

wanna help me rehab some houses?

2/5/07, 10:04 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Oh I love you Nat!
And as much as I would have loved to hear you say Meeteetse Wyoming was the ultimate place to hone your misical skills (we have music...I'm serious) I love even more that you are jumping on this dream. It's going to be awesome. Prepare to be amaized.

I know, puns like that should be punishable by death. And it's not even original!

2/5/07, 1:53 PM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Broness, it is all about people. You are going to be with some good people. I'm excited to see where this road takes you. May it be fabulous.

2/5/07, 11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess naming the band "Meeteetse" is out of the question. You know, if you REALLY loved your sister...

2/6/07, 7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey that's cool!!
Definitly avant garde!! People usually start out strong with the Meetee.....and then they sort of wait for you to fill in the rest.
Or what about Van Klees- that's my nomination.
Who else has a good band name??

and why can't I post under my regular deal???

2/6/07, 11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Van klees
i like that, here are some others

the triumphant death march
the featuring
the audacious thunder
the urgency
the measured resistance
meeteetse

2/6/07, 4:06 PM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

dude meeteetse is actually pretty cool.

or even better, how about peduka

2/7/07, 3:13 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I think Zach is right. The people make all the difference. We're glad to have you back.
Perhaps inspiration for a band name could come for your new (old) surroundings. Might I suggest:

Corn-on-the-Cob ab.C-on-the-C
The Corn Dogs
The Reddenbachers
Amber waves of Grain (thought this might be infringement on the pre- existing state slogan)
Hoosiers

2/8/07, 10:11 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Matthew, you are hilarious. I can't agree with you more. We must all stick to our roots in some way. We must honor our homeland and lift it up to a status never before seen. May Indiana live in our hearts and souls forever!

2/8/07, 11:23 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Speaking of Incurable Affection. "Affection" is also the name of the cologne Dad got me for Valentine's Day. But when someone complimented me on it the other night and asked what the name of it was, I casually replied, "Affliction"......I had to peel them off the floor they were laughing so hard.

2/20/07, 6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that, the incurable affliction.

2/20/07, 8:20 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Sounds like hemroids- now THATS an incurable affliction.

HOw about:
The incurable infection

2/23/07, 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home