Monday, February 12, 2007

Baby baby I'm takin with a Motion...

To love ya with the sweetest of devotion...

Folks we have liftoff!!! Faith went into labor around 2:30 this morning. This is GOOD NEWS because they were going to induce her at 7:30. For the uninitiated, often when you are medically induced, it greatly induced the "discomfort" and speed of the contractions. No gal needs more pain while birthing!

She's asked for prayer and I know her preference would be to have family at the hospital with her and Ron. Mom and Dad will actually be flying in later today, so who know, she may get her wish!

I'll keep ya posted.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Faith and Ron on the birth of Colt Dallas Kingston! I've already sent a pair of chaps because I know he will be riding horses within the year.




It's actually Caleb Kingston. CONGRATULATIONS!

2/12/07, 6:29 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Wait? Does Nat's comment mean the baby is born? It is a boy? Update me update me! I'm dying to know over here! YAY! I'm so excited for you Ron and Faith!
laura

2/12/07, 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Laura...is it truly Caleb or Olivia or is she still in labor...ouch?
~Aimee

2/12/07, 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the child is born and I don't know any specs except for the fact that its a boy.

2/12/07, 11:55 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Wow. A boy. AWESOME. Thanks for the update Nat.

2/12/07, 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh! little Faithy is a mommy!!!! I am so exited ...can't wait to see some pictures of The Kingston family!

2/12/07, 1:54 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Yes, It's a fabulous little boy! Caleb Kingston 8lbs, 2 oz. Born in 6 hrs of labor (A family record!)

This is all the info I know. Zach did you get my call? Check yer' messages. Mom and I calledc everybody (I hope) so noone would miss this...

I've put in calls to the Kingstons - but I imagine they have a certain adorable distraction right now... ;)

2/15/07, 6:10 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I find the reference to "Colt Dallas" in poor taste. Just because Ron and Faith live in the west doen't mean they need to pick a stereotypicaly "western name". Let's try to keep an open mind Ok?

My I suggest:
Dakota Dawn Kingston.

2/15/07, 7:50 AM  
Blogger levi fuson said...

so i guess "Mustang Range Kingston" is out?

l.

2/15/07, 3:04 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

"Hardtack Hick-a-roo" ? Is the alliteration too much?

2/16/07, 5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something more urban. Perhaps in honor of Uncle Nat.
"Phillip Cheesesteak?"

2/16/07, 9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i second that emotion...
congrats faithy love
xxxooo

always
joanE

2/16/07, 5:02 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

If I hadn't already had the baby this post would have definitly sent me into labor

He's here, he's gorgeous, he certainly knows how to fill a diaper!

posting pics SOON

2/18/07, 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home