Monday, February 05, 2007

Baby, where are you???

First of all, there is no thunder robbing going on!! I understand the world keeps going even if baby is a no show so far!! :)
Beth mentioned posting a list of ideas for baby gifts-
The list will be short because I don't really have any ideas......
Original art is always good!
I also like the Amy Coe and Circo baby lines at Target.
What about some good music compilations? Stuff to make him or me sleep!!!
I think it's a boy, but there's always the surprise factor- I'm not above putting baby boy to bed in pink.
Nursery colors are pale yellow, white and black.
No themes really, although there might be some toile involved.
We will be burning up the lines when the little pooper arrives.........

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay strong sister for soon you will have to stop using the excuse of with child.

2/5/07, 7:28 PM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Faith, have you thought that you might have your baby on your birthday. How cool would that be?

2/5/07, 11:25 PM  
Blogger levi fuson said...

little pooper is right.... just you wait.... hehehe.

l.

2/6/07, 6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have some beddding? What about a "keep the baby's head from getting flat" pillow? Did you like the gender specific Amy Coe or gender neutral? I need details lady, details!! ;) ~Aimee

2/7/07, 6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: what makes you think it will be a "little" pooper...!! Fun Fun

2/7/07, 6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I am here again --last one for today...I think. I just found a black and white toile bedding set at Taget.com called Tadpoles (4-pc. Crib Set -black toile) is that up your alley or do you have that covered already??

2/7/07, 7:05 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Aimee

2/7/07, 9:35 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Aimee Sweets-
Am hoping this does not show up twice. Am having the runaround with Google this am. But want you to know that I've already covered the bedding situation (black & white toile. :)

2/7/07, 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yee-haw go Mamma! Over and out.

2/7/07, 10:11 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Faith you might like "Land of Nod" (landofnod.com)It's a baby furniture store in Chi which has some pretty cool stuff. We just finished up a nursery for work and had bought quite a few things there. They have some cool ideas you could steal.

2/8/07, 10:16 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I just sent you a catalogue. It should arrive in two weeks.

2/8/07, 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love L.O.N. too. Faith-- have you thought about setting up a wish list on a web site? You could pick gender specific items for boy and girl so people could purchase items after baby appears. Or am I late to the game? Fill me in.

2/8/07, 6:43 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Aimee, I'd love to jump in on a gift with you...Gifts are never too late!!

2/18/07, 6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home