Saturday, February 10, 2007

How to Break Into A Car

In our neighborhood, chances are there is someone standing nearby who can break into my car in less than 3 minutes.

Full story here:
http://www.azogroup.com/personal/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back in the day, we could blame that sort of repetitious tendency on being stoned. Pretty sure that's not your excuse. I think there are natural teas available for improving memory.

Oh, and don't ask me how I know, but a slim jim doesn't HAVE to leave evidence, if properly used.

2/11/07, 10:03 AM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

lemme know about that "memory" tea!

re the slim jim, I don't think he had one when he was walking out towards my van, but maybe he had one stashed outside somewhere?

2/12/07, 4:30 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Where are these people when you lock your keys in your van and there are nine people, half-sick and totally exhausted, waiting for you WITH their luggage at the international terminal of O'Hare????? (Yeah, I may need a little inner healing yet on that one)...

2/20/07, 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home