Sunday, February 18, 2007

Cutie little cutie pie




While we all sypmathize with Matthew, lets take a quick cute break. Here's the little buckaroo- if you want all the gory details shoot me an e-mail. I know Nat especially loves stories that involve "crowning".

Unfortunately Ron didn't like Merilov Humphrey and I didn't like Pecos (as in Bill) So we decided on Caleb Aaron. Neither of us liked Aaron all that much but when God gives you a name, well, better not upset the cosmos! 8 lbs 2.9 oz, 20 1/2 inches long, born Feb. 12th along with Abe Lincoln.

13 Comments:

Blogger levi fuson said...

i fixed your pics, in case you were wondering....

what an absolute cutie!!!! remember to spend lots of time just sitting there looking at him!!!!! :)

CONGRATS!!!

l.

2/19/07, 6:53 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Hey thanks a bunch! Even if he is just sitting there I must admit I am pretty captivated.

2/19/07, 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks great! I hope you saved some labor video for me, I just can't get enough of that stuff. I like Aaron.

2/19/07, 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All those non-word cutie baby soundy names that you say when you are kissing a baby scrunchy face, yeah, that's what is coming to mind right now...He is so sweet Faith and Ron! Congratulations! Kissy kissy to Caleb Aaron (great name) and Momma Faithy and a hearty handshake to Daddo Ron.

2/19/07, 4:52 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Look at that lover-bear!! I gotta full-on auntie pinch those cheeks ya know and whatnot (That's wisconsonian for "What a cutie")

2/20/07, 5:40 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Does he have puppy paws? If those hands are true to life - watch out! You may have some "tall-man" Balon genes a-rockin'. Start stocking your starchy foods now...

2/20/07, 5:44 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

If his feet are any indication of his potential height - this child will sit high in the saddle!

2/20/07, 6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! He sure has Ron's nose!
And your ...hat.

2/20/07, 8:45 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

No kidding! Everyone keeps saying "Oh, he looks like...." But the only resemblance I see is his fringe of black hair. His nose also got smooshed in the birth canal (ooh, Nat will love that, say it again, BIRTH CANAL) so he slightly resmbles the bouncer at that Chicago club we went to.
Yes, big banana feet and big hands-I think we're growing a lumberjack.

2/20/07, 12:39 PM  
Blogger holly said...

He looks mexican to me! i dont' see a lick of faith...but he's a beautiful brown babe. i want to see his whole head...hair and all! How precious!

2/20/07, 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two other free associations:
Smurf
Garden gnome

2/21/07, 6:48 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

He is cute. It's very true though, I'm trying hard to see a resemblance and I just can't force one. Familiar resemblance is highly overrated...
Congrats.

P.S. Did the catologue come yet?

2/21/07, 7:42 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

No catalogue- although I was just reading about their company in some magazine- I think Country Living. They have way artsy cataloges, right?
Right now catalogues are about my only touch with the outside world, so I can't wait to see this one!

Uncle Rick- we are mind melding here- I call him my little elf, especially when he wears that hat. No matter how many times I pull it down, it still assumes the Smurf position in a matter of minutes.

2/21/07, 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home