Thursday, March 08, 2007

Perfect timing

It appears that Porsche has now been added to the proud Mary Kay fleet. Luckily this new addition is only available to those qualifying in April for director status. The perfect family car, the Cayenne has seating for 2/3 of a person as well as a convenient lack of cup holders and/or boxed beverage containers. This noted head-turner is sure to raise eyebrows at the grocery store or the gym. It may be of worth to include that the Cayenne has ample trunk space, or should I write "hood space", for all your groceries provided your purchase do not exceed 7 square inches. Good luck ladies.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear I saw a woman dressed head to toe in three polar bears worth of fur get into one of these not too long ago.

3/8/07, 3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disgusting.

3/8/07, 3:57 PM  
Blogger levi fuson said...

not so disgusting if your making the money that comes with it....

:)

l.

3/8/07, 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you get this, Beth, my left foot would like to go for a spin.

3/9/07, 7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely feel offended by the ridiculusely judgemental writing style of this post.
Especially coming from a man who usually does not value comfort and practicality over style.

3/9/07, 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are, after all, looking at a piece of quality engeneering from Stuttgart.

3/9/07, 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez! My left foot has never felt such venom!

3/10/07, 8:36 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

You know who would look great in this? Matthew's red and green dancing slickster. Could we tint his lame' to match?

3/10/07, 7:36 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Every time I look at this picture I laugh - How can I email it - It must have global MK exposure...

3/19/07, 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home