Thursday, April 05, 2007
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Saint Patrick's Day
- fotofotofoto
- Since both Holly and Chad are failing reveal the m...
- Yes Mommy
- Perfect timing
- Pray for the Crazed Out Zach, Laura, & Isabelle
- Day in Valpo
- Hasta la Vista
- Cutie little cutie pie
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


6 Comments:
This cake was so fun!! Cedar saw it on the blog, got real excited and said, "I renember that birthday cake, I renember it!"
Underneath all that pink frou-frou beats the heart of Xena - Princess Warrior!!!!
Xena with a nice, glossy tan.
and bad 80's bleach-fry hair...
At least she's not in a thong like Brazilian barbie
I recently heard that you can buy just the Barbie cake topper. But how unfun is that? No moments of "WHo wants the piece of cake I just sliced from Barbie's crotch-type area?"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home