Friday, April 27, 2007

My House

Just in case anyone is interested in what my house looks like.

www.Odonnellre.com

1051 s. 50th st.

Nathanael

8 Comments:

Blogger  Larky Park said...

You have doen a lot of work!! Love the colors and that stair banister is a knockout! (PS Let Chris know that the bedroom photos aren't popping up) I'm so impressed by your skills...

Any bowhunting or numchuck skills?

4/30/07, 5:59 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Ditto Beth's comments. Got to see the bedrooms. It's looking really good. Anybody with a love of rich color is going to think they've died and gone to heaven.

What's a numchuck... I thought that was just another name for an idiot... oh wait, maybe that's numbskull.. come on, a little vocab boost needed.

East dust Philly, Nat is headed back to the Region.

5/1/07, 6:52 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I think you mean skillz

5/2/07, 9:05 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

As Paris Hilton would say, "That's hot"

5/3/07, 1:26 PM  
Blogger holly said...

remembering old construction projects at dad's bench in the basement...could you have really grown up?

5/3/07, 4:58 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Whatever happened to the table made for Matthew by his whiz-bang wood-working brother - the one made out of a window recycled from the alley?

5/3/07, 6:38 PM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

hey I see my painting in that photo.. I forgot about that!

5/3/07, 7:28 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I remember the family heirloom dinner platter turned into a crash cymbal......

5/6/07, 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home