Monday, April 30, 2007

Pics From Germany

Bad Rappenau-Fürfeld


Wiesbaden

We are now out of the village and onto campus visits. We have 5 more schools to visit, three in Munich and one in both Erfurt and Weimar. We've already seen one campus in Wiesbaden and below is a picture of the city. We are in Stuttgart visiting friends and looking forward to being in Munich on Wednesday. Prost.

6 Comments:

Blogger  Larky Park said...

I was just going to email you this morning asking forphotos! These are SO beautiful. Hard to believe thaey are options for you!! You blessed people...

Any particlar school feeling better than the others?

The castle seems to be a sweet option. Does Cinderella live there?

4/30/07, 6:04 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Like REAL people live in places like this!!! Why do we go to Orlando to vacation when we could go here??? Oh, I just realized, we're going to know REAL people who are going to live in a place like this... where's my passport?

5/1/07, 6:56 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

We just visited all three schools in Munich today. They are all enormous. Munich is so much bigger than I'd pictured. I've never seen so many HUGE old buildings before. There's an art academie here that's really caught my eye but other than that we don't really have a feeling yet in any specific direction. I am turning my portfolio in tommorow to the academie and saturday is my math test, so if you think of it, send a prayer our way.

5/3/07, 1:31 PM  
Blogger holly said...

beautiful beautiful...can't wait to hear all about it.

5/3/07, 4:56 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

May I be the first to wish you a wonderful 23rd birthday,Matthew??? So how do they celebrate in Germany, a little icing on the birthday pretzel washed down with a mighty lager??? Do share with us!!!

5/3/07, 6:43 PM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

yea thats totally how munich struck me too... tons of huge old buildings. Jesus, give Matthew super math brains!!!!!!

5/3/07, 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home