A Million Homeless Shoes
Dad & Nat rolled in last night about 5 after being on the road since 6 a.m. Today, Nat and Jeremy unloaded the big yeller truck and Nat personally found out that it is easier to squeeze a houseworth of stuff in a bedroom in your MIND than in reality. I recommended swinging tubs from the ceiling and storing underwear "open-air" on the computer bookshelf/table, oh yeah. Any suggestions for your brother's predicament?

6 Comments:
Speaking from experience, I must say ...
Purge!
Purge now and purge often!
Don't let your belongings own you. I can't keep anything straight because I have too much s-h-i-t.
(Remember, it's polite to spell out those things that are just too "emphatic" to say! Miss Manners, pg. 42)
Hear me now, believe me later.
RICK!!!! Welcome back to the blog! hadn't heard from you in a while!
Ahh yes, the ol put the mattress on 6 equal size tubs... Or store all yer junk in the folks basement...
Or sleep in a hammock, get those bags that you stuff and then suck out all the air, Really work the more is more decorating scheme.
Explore more.
Explore more in a store.
Don't be a bore as in days of yore - indulge in the gore of a Wal-mart store.
OmiLord, my brain is jell-o.
Your rhyming stuns me. You should have been a gangster.
Simply fantastic.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home