Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Chad Gets Threatened by Gangbangers

I saw this bag of textured vegetable protein on craigslist for free (meat substitute), and I couldn't resist. Problem is, I went to get it pretty late at night, in Ambrose territory. Watch the video for details...

12 Comments:

Blogger levi fuson said...

there really is nothing like almost getting killed for a couple of bags of bird seed. you should bring that up this weekend we can go feed the ducks.

l.

5/8/07, 6:26 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Ummm, do you think maybe illegal drugs could have been transported in that concoction? If your children start dancing the hoodie-goodie dance after the aforementioned tacoes are prepared and eaten - I told you so.

5/8/07, 6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? No, "Yo, yo pasty Bob Marley, washoo doin' on our turf?" video?
Man, I tuned in to see some scary bangers and all I got was some lame-o hippie commercial for TVP! Didn't even have a decent hand model for that fish food!
Oughta cash in that camera an' go buy some MEAT!

5/8/07, 7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea sorry about the bait and switch uncle rick

*smile*

5/8/07, 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here you go rick:
http://www.chicagogangs.org//index.php?pr=AMBROSE_PICTURES

5/8/07, 1:53 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Chad, your kind of like the ghetto Martha Stewart - instead of going on foraging expeditions for mushrooms in a nearby wood, your going across the ghetto for meat substitute. That's beautiful.

5/9/07, 7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny you said that, because I actually felt beautiful while picking up the TVP

5/10/07, 4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I actually felt beautiful while picking up the TVP"

I REALLY wish I didn't understand that.

5/10/07, 7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.chicagogangs.org//index.php?pr=AMBROSE_PICTURES

Wow, those guys sure like finger puppetry!

5/10/07, 7:04 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

It's hard to think of sawdust in an appetizing way.

5/11/07, 4:47 PM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Bro, so like this is something that somehow typifies Chad Kimbol in a way that so few things can. I can't imagine anyone else doing what you do. You're absolutely crazy. It just sounds really gross to eat that stuff instead of ground beef. But it is stinking hilarious that you would go after this stuff. It sounds like you could feed your family for a year off of this stuff. They might lose their hair, but I'm sure it will all grow back. Keep up the great savings!

5/12/07, 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uncle rick i'm glad i'm not the only one who feels beautiful when handling tvp

zach my chest hair is increasing from eating this stuff. even creeping a bit around to the back. you should try it.

5/21/07, 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home