Back from Deutschland

We made it!!! This was a very exhausting trip and we are so glad to be back in Valpo! Due to some of my friends' hospitality (and to some difficulties with my family in the village), we barely had time for ourselves. We are currently in the process of organizing all the new information.
So Matthew looked at all the universities. It was really helpful to see the places and talk to some people in order to get a feeling for the size of the cities and the qualities of each school. Right now, it strongly looks like the choice for us to live in is between a town called Erfurt (in Eastern Germany) and Munich. Munich is great, it's a real city, pretty big, very grand, whiles Erfurt -the capital of Thueringen- is smaller (202.000 inh.), but also extremely charming and much cheaper to live in.
Unfortunately, we were not yet able to figure out how to create an online picture album. We are working on it and will be posting a slide show soon, hopefully.

8 Comments:
Wow! That is some weiner!
Does anyone know of a good online photo album type thing? One where you don't need to be a member to view the photos?
I'm hungry for a pretzel.
z
I assume only in Germany can you get a pretzel the size of a dinner plate....
matthew I use yahoo photos.
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/
you can set it to where everyone or just specific people can view each album.
its pretty nice that way.
levi
Big pretzel - Big beer. There is a reason for everything.
PS We are so glad you are back. When do you have to leave again?
oy, everything's a little up in the air now. We're thinking about maybe leaving a little later, like in August. Gruesome details will follow...
matthew I'd use flickr if I were you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home