Friday, June 15, 2007

New and Improved Balon House

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And so the gradual spiral into dissolution begins.

"The Fall of the House of Balon"

6/15/07, 8:42 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Nat you scored points for:
Having sheets on your bed - 25
Having Abi sweeping the back steps - 10
Perfect watch arrangement - 25
Creative furniture placement - 50
Birthing a new decorating genre-Industrial Victorian - 25
Family Event Hosting - 50

You lost points for:
Air pollution in sleeping areas - 25
Suitcase/box emptying procrastination - 25
Leaving the back door open - 75

Do the math, Babe! I think you're still in the Black!!!!

6/15/07, 1:45 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Chad, don't quit the day job for Hollywood...

6/15/07, 1:47 PM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

dang we left the back door open? shoot, i didnt even notice that

eagle eye

6/15/07, 2:19 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I can hear so clearly from my childhood:

"WHO LEFT THESE DOORS OPEN??"

This would be bellowed by dad while we children would scurry around looking for hiding places.

This is linked in my mind with:

"WHO LEFT THE LIGHTS ON???"
bellowing and scurrying.

6/15/07, 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I just bellow a touch here? Chad, fire your key grip! The lighting was atrocious! I've already given up on sound, but really, video is a V-I-S-U-A-L medium! We need something to "vis."

6/16/07, 7:33 AM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

yea i didnt realize until I got in the bedroom that the shades were all drawn and there was furniture piled up so high that you couldn't even reach the shades to open them. rick its crazy in there. come visit and you can experience it for yourself!

6/16/07, 5:50 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Do I get to experience this in August? ....

6/16/07, 9:54 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

The air conditioning WAS off... Wasn't it? Nat, we did eventually turn it off, eh?

6/17/07, 2:11 PM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

I believe the house has officially been Natified

6/18/07, 5:32 AM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

beth don't cover it up, we were air conditioning all of valpo for most of the afternoon, via the back door

6/19/07, 12:15 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Just wait until the kids are a LITTLE older, so that YOU ALL have a chance to bellow like a bull moose and send YOUR children scurrying like field mice....the clock is ticking ....

6/19/07, 8:09 PM  
Blogger Infusionites said...

i think i already do that....

l.

6/21/07, 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home