Friday, August 17, 2007

Latte of Unity

Check it out:


http://www.sermonspice.com/cart/?p=product&id=3924


Thoughts? Feelings?

laura

p.s. Sorry couldn't figure out how to directly get in on the blog!

12 Comments:

Blogger levi fuson said...

check out nooma.com. these are from rob belll the pastor out out grand rapids, mi. same idea except a little bit more in depth and free. which is my favorite part. :)

l.

8/17/07, 6:30 AM  
Blogger levi fuson said...

actually it cost if you want the DVD. oh well....

l.

8/17/07, 6:32 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

levi, OH YEAH! Rob Bell's DVD's are the best. Zach bought them all for our high school home groups, although I think they are even better for adults. They rock! Honestly, I still think about them. My fav is the one with his little son, how he carries him thru the rain storm in the forest. And he says "now what if my son when he grows up says Dad why did you make me go thru that storm? Why didn't you save me from it? I would be so sad because I loved carrying him and being with him thru that storm." Wow. That will stay with me forever. EVERYONE should watch those videos. Go NOOMA.
laura

8/17/07, 6:56 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

levi, OH YEAH! Rob Bell's DVD's are the best. Zach bought them all for our high school home groups, although I think they are even better for adults. They rock! Honestly, I still think about them. My fav is the one with his little son, how he carries him thru the rain storm in the forest. And he says "now what if my son when he grows up says Dad why did you make me go thru that storm? Why didn't you save me from it? I would be so sad because I loved carrying him and being with him thru that storm." Wow. That will stay with me forever. EVERYONE should watch those videos. Go NOOMA.
laura

8/17/07, 6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get me started on that barista's techniques and tools! The shots didn't look bad but I'm betting it was an automated machine. Not a lot of high-end training there.
Am I missing something?

8/18/07, 7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the music, quality of film for myself, but this vid is for rich people. to appreciate the film it has to be normal for you to spend 3$ for coffee. what percentage of the world does that ? This comment comes after visiting abraham lincoln's birthplace where people with ten kids lived in one room cabins.

8/19/07, 1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably 60-70% of my world does that, but then, look where I'm living.

8/20/07, 6:14 AM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

10 kids in one cabin? or $3 coffee?

8/20/07, 6:25 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Hols - i'm thinkin the urban jungle is diff than than suburbia. It's way the norm - One of my girlfriends subsists on the "Star." (bucks)

8/20/07, 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chad - $3 liquid crank. 10 to a cabin is in North Portland. I live in Southeast.

8/21/07, 5:37 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

We have the modern day Abe Lincoln story right here in WYO- 12 homeschooled kids to a double wide.

We have a fair barista here in Meeteetse as well.

WYO is a melting pot!

8/25/07, 8:08 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

This reminds me- the other day I talked with a 6oish year old woman (60 years old mind you!) who grew up in a dugout with her parents and 3 brothers and sisters. They would spend summers with thier mother in a sheepwagon tending a giant flock of sheep. They would travel around during the day and all the kids would sleep under the wagon at night.

Not only that, this woman was breaking a mustang colt at the time and her 87 year old mother was STILL living in the dugout- without electricity OR running water!!

can you believe that?????

8/25/07, 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home