Skype address
Hey everybody, can we list out our skype addresses?
If don't prefer to list online, lets get a group email so everybody has their skype address. ours is on all the time now.
Ours is leviathenator
l.
If don't prefer to list online, lets get a group email so everybody has their skype address. ours is on all the time now.
Ours is leviathenator
l.

12 Comments:
No skype address yet. We'll see, maybe in 3 weeks or so.
I'm guessing you'll have some 'splainin' to do, so might as well just offer the class now.
And by that I mean, "What the skype!" Is it like Voip? Another thing I know very little about?
Yes, this is a great idea! We are online a lot too!
Our address is zachary.balon
FUN!
laura
rick... yes sorta like voip
but it doesnt require all that newfangled equipment, just a high speed internet connection.
You go to skype.com and download the skype software. then sign up for a username and then add all of us as buddies. When we're online you can do voice chats across the country for free
btw we're chadhols on skype
I smell a need for a microphone.
nathanael1000
naturally
muncle you need a mic
chad knows ours, im not sure why he didn't tell y'all. i always forget my information so i will see. right now my computer is black with white letters and making funny clicking noises. so soon as i can...good idea L.
chadhols
john.balon are the parentals
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home