Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Reminder to All Parents: Don't feed your baby honey

6 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

Oh, my goodness, little Is does not look like a happy camper! She's allergic to honey? If it is any comfort, Zach had a couple of wierd allergic reactions similar to Is's when he was a tot and it was hard to see him through it at the time... but we have to chalk it up to another valuable lesson in Parenting 101.

9/13/07, 11:13 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Yes, for the record, she is better now. That was 2 days ago and I ws freaking out! I was crying on and off all day the first day. She was so uncomfortable, crying, rubbing her eyes. But she is okay now! YAY! I thought honey was okay after age 1, but i'm pretty sure that is what got her! No more baklava for Isabelle!
laura

9/13/07, 11:58 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

or it could be NUTS. Everyone is allergic to nuts these days.
Your Poor BABY!! I hear you on the freak out. Me too . Abi swells up with mosquito bites crazy style and i totally thought her brain was going to swell or something crazy like that. She gets over the swelling in three days as well.

9/13/07, 8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he heh

brain swelling

heh

9/13/07, 8:37 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Zach looked like this when there were cats around. I'm so glad she's better- teh pic looks awful!

9/15/07, 7:52 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Poor little baby, I almost cried when I saw her little face!! Yah, check into nuts. Our last allergic reaction involved the whites of Cedar's eyes bulging past the pink flesh. Soooo gross. Mom told me that Zach had that too. Do you have any cats?

9/16/07, 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home