Blog Change
I noticed today that the family blog says "family of 20 and growing." Well, that officially needs to be updated! :) :) :)
laura
laura
A routing point for everything Balon related. THE BALON BLOGOSPHERE!!! (or kingston, kimball, fuson, schreiner... you get the picture)
12 Comments:
why, are you pregnant??
Wonderful! We knew if you just put your minds (?) to it, you were going to create something beautiful! So what kind of a due date are we looking at?
Chaddo, baby, she's got THREE smiley faces... come on, it's not even reading between the lines...
That's a great question Chad.
Dad, did you get our sweet card?
He did indeed -- you all thought I married him for his brains but no it was for the big, hulking BOD.
Congrats!!! Hope to be following soon. Ginger and Lemon sister...all the way.
Yea, we are excited for our next little one. It is still hard to imagine.
zach
ginger, lemon, ??????????
laura
What great news!!
Ginger + Lemon, the nausea busters!! Go girls!
Congrats! We are excited for you two and looking forward to the new addition.
ginger/lemon .. I thought you were wondering if there was blonde or red hair in the future!
Check it out ... dual citizenship! I'm green with envy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home