Saturday, September 22, 2007

Christmas Family Exchange ratified by all parties!

Tis true, were all in agreement to do a Family Exchange with kids, aunt/uncle included and parentals excluded. We'll spend between 50-70$ for the family.

So here's the exchange:
Schreiners buy for Balons, M (Matthew and Marissa)
Balons, M buy for Kingstons
Kingstons buy for the Fusons
Fusons buy for Balons, Z
Balons, Z buy for Kimballs
Kimballs buy for Balon, N
Balon, N buys for the Schreiners

Labels:

19 Comments:

Blogger Nathanael said...

this seems to be the same as last year. Does anyone mind mixing it up a little?

9/22/07, 9:30 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Here's the last years Christmas exchange '06
Uncle Rick has Faith
BR has Nat
Levi has Marissa
Bethany has Laura
Zach has Uncle Rick
Laura has Ron
Faith has Bethany
Ron has Nat
Nat has Levi
Matthew has Zach
Marissa has BR

Hols just shoot us any needed exchange - You're awesome, Thanks!

9/24/07, 6:50 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

what does the Labels:Christmas Family Exchange mean at the bottom of the post?

9/24/07, 3:02 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

what does the Labels:Christmas Family Exchange mean at the bottom of the post?

9/24/07, 3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't Beth have me last year?
Let's mix it up, I agree! Let's do it randomly this time.

9/25/07, 5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unless I'm missing something, there are no repeats from last year. At least, not for those with concerns.

9/25/07, 8:11 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Nat HAS had Uncle rick or BR for 2-3 yrs prior, in his defense. Not sure he needs that after I see the tremendous self-security demonstrated in powerful hair.

9/26/07, 6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can verify that holly did the exchange totally random

are you all voting for a re-draw? lets solidify this quick

9/26/07, 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like seaweed, I wave in the tide. And occasionally wash up.

9/27/07, 8:28 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

I thought I HAD uncle rick last year, i bought him a shirt!!

Nat, you were joking at the beginning right??

LEAVE IT!
zdog
laura agrees, that is another vote.
oh, isabelle too, vote #3

9/27/07, 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, you bought me an awesome fleece jacket last year, which was nearly identical to the awesome fleece shirt I bought you last year to replace the awesome shirt I bought you the year before that got lost in the mails!
OK, everybody straight on that?

9/29/07, 8:53 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

So glad to be OUT of this Loop! I'm about ready to do a novena and light a thousand candles for you guys to help get this RESOLVED!

9/29/07, 4:12 PM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

I'm a go.

I just thought I'd stir the pot a little:)

9/30/07, 12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nat, we love your imput. It sounds settled to keep it. My suggestion for those overseas. Can you post your addresses and the length of time it takes to get a package? I think that would help.

9/30/07, 6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, let's leave it. Our address (in general):

our names
Kazmairstraße 24
80339 München
Germany

For Christmas gifts our address would be:

names
c/o Manfred Reinhardt
Beim Schießhäusle 1
74906 Bad Rappenau-Fürfeld
Germany

It usually takes 4-7 days for packages to get here.

10/1/07, 3:43 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Here's our address:
5/13 Artek Binnaz Sokak
Kavaklidere,
Ankara, Turkey.

The Balons.
Shipping is through the roof here. I have a friend who might be coming in early December. Maybe Beth we can work something out. It takes 2 weeks for something to arrive.

zach

10/3/07, 12:23 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I checked- it was like 30$ for something the size of a shoebox.
Apparently you have to pay for the camels that carry the box to your loved ones.

10/6/07, 9:31 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

faith youre funny!

10/7/07, 7:40 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Will it smell like camel dung?

10/22/07, 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home