Thursday, November 08, 2007

A video of our little Isabelle

So, this video actually made me a little sad, because as I was making it I realized that I had zilcho pictures of my brothers, sisters or Uncles with our little Isabelle. Though this is a bummer, it just reminded me that our lives are not our own and that God will take us where he desires us to be.

With that being said, when we come back to the States I am getting as many pictures as I can with everybody and Isabelle.

I love you all to the moon, as mom would say.

Zach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SiMDDfu2vE

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathanael said...

Worst case scenario is you photoshop me into some of the pictures. It won't look perfect but we can probably get it close.

11/8/07, 3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mom in law can help with that! funny thing is less is more sometimes...my memories of isabelle are vivid. her sleeping as a baby on the couch, her fawn like limbs and early efforts to stand...eating like a bird in the high chair!

11/15/07, 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home