Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Kimball Tree

No the walls are not yellow orange. It was either that or grey blue because I haven't figured out shooting the white card or whatever my MIL was trying to tell me. However, the gaudiness conveys the true feel of our humble evergreen. Maybe we should send some ornaments to Turkey?

6 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

I love the abundance of your tree. I say, if your going to go for it, go for it...

12/14/07, 5:10 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

and go for it and go for it and...

12/14/07, 2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea abi looked at our tree after we were done and said "you know, our tree isn't very pretty, is it"

12/14/07, 2:16 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Omigosh, I laughed so hard at Abi's comment...!

12/14/07, 7:00 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Morning coffee coming out my nose...

12/15/07, 12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha yea that girl makes me laugh nearly every day

as far as aesthetics, she's a natural

12/17/07, 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home