Happy Birthday to LEVI
I'm wishing you a happy Birthday and don't feel like I could give you anything better than the current Packers record. GO CHEESE!
A routing point for everything Balon related. THE BALON BLOGOSPHERE!!! (or kingston, kimball, fuson, schreiner... you get the picture)
19 Comments:
Happy Birthday Levi! We're each drinking a liter of beer to celebrate. Wish you could be there.
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
Happy Birthday, Funny Guy. Just let me run on up to Canada for some more cubans. (I would if I could)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Levi!!!!
I'm going to start a big argument on your blog in the spirit of debate in remeberance of the always good conversations that seem to hover around you!
All love and best wishes to yooooooouuuuuuu!
a poem for LEVI
We
Love
You
And
I
Wish
We
Could
Hang
Out
With
You
And Your Beautiful Wifey
Like
We
Did
Last
Year
Eating
Deepfried
Cheese
In
Your
Churches'
Bar
happy bday brotherman
love you man love you man
Hope you all are whoopin in UP! Im glad you are a part of our family Levi--you never except the status quo, you are amazingly affectionate with your kids, you work hard and are a jack of all trades...hunting, painting, refinishing, biking, fishing, singing, guitar playing, drum beating, and on an on! who else is amazed???
Hols - don't forget - he sews too... he & his brother, John, re-upholstered their couch in Valpo. Where did Beth find this guy????
Levi, let me know if you got your G.C. I don't want a repeat of Zach's BD last summer...
Hols - don't forget - he sews too... he & his brother, John, re-upholstered their couch in Valpo. Where did Beth find this guy????
Levi, let me know if you got your G.C. I don't want a repeat of Zach's BD last summer...
come visit for christmas
Bro, I wish you a big happy late bday from Turkiye. You are the man.
Zman
What? For the longest time I thought that subliminal message was LEVI.
Now I'm thinking it must be CHAD.
Maybe it's from all of us ........... and FOR all of us.
Spooky.
Weirduncle,
maybe it's you? Maybe it's my own Alter Ego and I don't know about it.
There has been published theory on parallel universes so it's just a parallel persona of us commmunicating on our blog.
or something like that.
Do you think we could trade brains with our parallel persona if they have more memory space?
I think my alter ego is a brain dead turtle and I must have exchanged places already....
Need more coffee...
I'm the hub for all of my parallel universi, which explains the constant clamor of voices in my head. Fret not, I only follow the instructions from three or four of them. Some of them post here.
wow, thanks everybody. Just got around to reading this. jeez sorry. i am a little late on the cuff.
Thanks! i love being part of this family.
l.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home