Mary Bowman
For all that know and love Mary Bowman, I have a special request. Many of you know she and Charlie are in assisted living. What you may not know is that Charlie's Alzheimers has gotten more severe and he now has to live in separate quarters designed to meet his needs. They are agonizingly lonely. It is difficult for them to see each other (there IS talk of Mary and a scooter - watch out!)
Basically I want to say, please don't forget them!! I know it's not always easy to snailmail letters and photos but they mean the WORLD to them.
Here's where to send a little love:
Charlie and Mary Bowman
145 Holland Ave
Holland MI 49423
(616) 396-6250 Calls are even more exciting for them ;)
PS Faith, she is dying to see photos of Caleb!!
Basically I want to say, please don't forget them!! I know it's not always easy to snailmail letters and photos but they mean the WORLD to them.
Here's where to send a little love:
Charlie and Mary Bowman
145 Holland Ave
Holland MI 49423
(616) 396-6250 Calls are even more exciting for them ;)
PS Faith, she is dying to see photos of Caleb!!

3 Comments:
Thanks, Beth, Mary & Charlie have a special place in my heart. Will keep them in mind and keep in touch with them.
I'm on it!
Just sent them a Christmas card. One of those where every bright spot is transformed into a star shaped beam of light, think nail-salon advert; very Mary. ah th joys of modern Photography....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home