Tuesday, December 11, 2007

How Lovely Are Your Branches



Okay fam-
I want to see your trees! In the spirit of Christmas, I am proclaiming no contest involved. I just want to see your trees! This family is AMAZINGLY creative, so I have high expectations!!! We bought our first ever artificial tree, how depressing! But it looks nice I think. We are missing ribbon, candy canes, etc over in this part of the world, so cut us some slack :) Do you all love your ornaments from childhood as much as Zach? Paddington Bear, his 1st Christmas ornament, holds a very special place in his heart. Happy Holidays!
Laura

5 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Yay! you got the ornaments we sent. The straw kind are classic German. Glad to see that they go with the rest of the tree...

12/12/07, 4:06 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Paddington looks like he got rolled off a train into a rough hobo camp.

12/14/07, 2:12 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Steinbeck-chic.

12/15/07, 12:23 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Faithie & Matt - you are so right on. BUT - let's imagine what you would look like if you had spent 29 years being jerked off a Christmas tree (for a little play time with the kids) and then spending the rest of your year stuck in a box in the dark. It can be a very wearing existence...

12/18/07, 8:10 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Was there a starving cat in that box?

12/25/07, 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home