WHAT DO YOU WANT???????
this is a forum directed towards those of us who have a hard time dictating what we want. I have officially told Holly what I want but I need to know what the Schrieners have in mind? You have to give me some ideas because we only get to hang out every ten years or so!!!!

8 Comments:
Nathanael,
don't forget to bring your speedo.
I'm wearing it right now.
Nat, wear two for extra safety.
Send gubmint secrets and we'll parlay them into a compound in the Colorado hills.
Or, less dangerous, a CD of your tunes and a nice skein of yarn for BR who knits like crazy these days?
yunclerick
Hey, what's with this new format? I have to have some account now?
Uncle R and BR,
What's your address?
1825 SE Woodward St.
Portland, OR 97202
Tell Santa we took out the chimney in favor of a laundry chute. He'll have to knock on the door like everyone else. There will be toddies, however.
I'm just saying... there is this one public swimming pool/sauna, I don't know if you're interested, but it's probably a cultural experience:
http://www.photo-standl.de/?nav=5,51&nr=2
I mean with Matthew...
Why? Are you not the swimmerly type? Or is there something these photos are not telling us?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home